Thursday, December 18, 2008

Every kid loves Santa


The funny thing is that I think I have this same picture of me as a little kid with Santa, HAhaha

4 comments:

claudiabridge said...

i thought the same thing about the Santa picture Jacklyn. you do have a crying face on his lap. it is so fun to see these sweet pictures. have so much fun in Ontario. love, Mom

LindsayB said...

my kids are the best. they have never cried at santa. alli like runs up to him and sits on his lap. and as soon as james sees that santa is always giving out candy he is next in line for the lap. it's all about the sugar i guess. i suppose they'll get kidnapped some day when a stranger offers them candy

Arrington's said...

Cutest sad face i've ever seen and your just a little bit evil to make her sit there...If I was there I would protect her, make sure you tell her that.

Jacklyn said...

I seriously sat her there for like 3 seconds and snapped a picture...it's not like I had him babysit her or anything!